ANAN-8000DLE MKII HF & 6M 200W SDR Transceiver
- Technical Specifications
SHIPPING CHARGE IS $130 WORLDWIDE VIA DHL / FEDEX,
This is a Preorder, product starts shipping in November 2019.
The ANAN-8000DLE MKII builds on the 8000DLE and provides the same performance in a smaller footprint and at a much lower price point!
Please note that output on HF bands may well exceed 200Ws, it is recommended that the User cap the output at 200W
Keeping in mind the various requirements posed by new cutting edge technologies implemented in the radio it has been designed from scratch, the design successes of the previous generation hardware has been improved in the new implementation.
The ANAN-8000DLE MKII uses an entirely new redesigned transmit chain keeping in mind PureSignal (Predistortion), the result is astounding IMD performance, the typical transmit IMD distortion is about a 1000 times lower than that achieved by a typical modern transceiver available today. It is the world’s first Amateur Radio transceiver to use a 50v LDMOS device in the finals.
The ANAN-8000DLE MKII includes two phase synchronous front ends to enable Diversity reception.
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Interface: Ethernet
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: Three SO-239 50 ohms Software Configurable Ports, One BNC for RX2
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 48v DC @ 12A, 1A Receive/12A Transmit
- 12Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 443MM (L) x 114MM (H) x 304MM (D) (Not including extrusions)
- Stainless Steel Chassis and Aluminum Heatsink
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Independent filter banks for each ADC
- 10/6M LNAs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 100dB
- Hardware support for 7 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 200W PEP SSB, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-50W AM, 6M 175-200W SSB, CW, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-50W AM, 200W CW
- IMD: IMD3 typically -72dB @ 200W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -50dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- RCA Line In, Digital In, PTT in, PTT Out
- DB9 Seven Software configurable Open Collector Outputs
- SMA XVTR TX Out, 10Mhz Reference Input
- 6.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones and Speaker Outputs
- SMA PureSignal (Predistortion) Loop Input and Output
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)