Please try : https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh9dn1ongtd5l ... 5.zip?dl=0
Just a WIP build, that hopefully fixes some annoying issues. Includes the initial pass of SEQ logging. The 'special panafall' mode wont return until the displays are 'split' and the mid point of each can be dragged up/down.
- change: restored plot order for panadapter, grid before data, undoes d4 change
- fix: vertical in between (minor) lines now drawn if lower major line is off left edge of spectrum
- fix: US 60m channelised bandstack now works as intended. Changes will only be saved if on an expected slot frequency unless using ‘extended’ mode. If you click 60m when not on a channelised frequency, the closest one will be selected. This is all previous behaviour.
- add: band stack add to 60m for regions other than US
- fix: VFOBfreq and CTUN state now recovered, not previously read back in
- fix: on app start and CTUN enabled rx passband will be on correct frequency and display will be in previous position
- fix: wideband minimize and resize issues fixed
- add: first pass of SEQ logging, access through Setup->Tests->Show SEQ log button. Just plain text at the moment. Numbers are delta from expected sequence number expected. 40 slot ring buffer per DCC0-7. When SEQ error occurs (ie not expected next in sequence) a snapshot of that buffer is taken. 20 snapshots in total, s0 being most recent.
- nofix: state of Fwd/SWR metering mode for TUN is not being stored and had to be reset every time I start the app... This is stored per TX profile. As tx profile is applied after all settings are read in, the setting stored with the currently selected TX profile is used. This is the same issue with the store of drive level. Do we want to ignore or use the profile? We can’t really do both. May need something that tracks change that is also covered by a profile and warns user that setting will be lost unless profile saved?
- nofix: With CTUN enabled, occasionally when I switch bands display is centred on passband instead of frequency... Could not replicate
- nofix: - since I have used D1, I notice a change in the band stacking frequencies. All frequencies are fine until I turn on RX2 and add the SYNC VFO button. I then notice that some of the band stacking frequencies change by 400 Hz down. This is the same frequency that I use for CW pitch or offset on my Anan... Could not replicate, possibly fixed by rework of US bandstack