I have a weird problem with a DEMI transverter that just appeared when i moved from an Anan 10e to a brand new beautiful 7000DLE Mk2 black that just arrived yesterday.
I set it up with same settings as i had with the Anan 10e (which worked perfectly) but now my total output possible is on about 4-5W no matter what i do or what i change. I inquired with Corey at Q5 (next gen DEMI) and asked if he thought i blew up the demi transverter and he said there was little chance based on the scenario i ran through with him. That being said. Is there any reset or other thing I should do in Thetis to see if I can get this working properly.
Thanks & 73,
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Turns out with setting at default values of 65 I blew up my RF concepts brick. My Demi transverter is fine and so is the new Anan 7000DLE Mk2 black, bummer for sure since session is here but at least I have 50W. Didn’t take much to blow up the brick amp. Kind of stinks, oh well time for a more powerful 2m amp.