Tuning line to right of cross (pointer)

rbduck

Tuning line to right of cross (pointer)

Postby rbduck » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:33 pm

I'm wondering if any others are seeing this issue. Referring to the yellow tuning line (vertical) you put on a frequency to select and associated white cross. Normally the yellow line follows the cross and centers on the cross's vertical line. When I first start Thetis this is true. As time passes the yellow tuning line moves and ends up to the right of the cross about 3 Kc's away. I've searched for a setting that may be causing this to no avail.
To temporally solve the issue I select "Collapse". Then I select "Expand". This put everything back where it belongs. I'm curious if this is common problem or just mine. It's not a terribly important issue unless others are seeing it also.

Before i accidentally ran into the temporary fix I tried closing and restarting Thetis. Some times this worked, sometimes not. I also tried resetting the database. This didn't work at all. I would post a picture but the capture doesn't copy the cross. I don't find the problem annoying enough to uninstall and reinstall Thetis. Everything else is working extremely well so I will leave it alone. :D
Ruben
NB4R
Apache-Labs Anan 7000DLE MKII Black -- Thetis 2.10.3.6 dev_2 -- Windows 11

Return to “Thetis”