How does one change the fill color of panadapter?

KC1LKO

How does one change the fill color of panadapter?

Postby KC1LKO » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:08 am

I saw ab5n's wonderful review (both, original and updated...) and noticed he changed the background of the panadapter to a mustard color. I have looked and looked at all the settings and can't find where this is done. Is it via editing the xml file?

Many thanks!

PS. It was that review that pushed me to look for a 7000DLE.... and found one from a great ham.... (not a Mk2 but a "blue faced" one)
laurencebarker

Re: How does one change the fill color of panadapter?

Postby laurencebarker » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:48 am

Setup->Appearance->RX display would be the place to start.
Laurence Barker G8NJJ
w-u-2-o

Postby w-u-2-o » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:03 pm

More specifically, on that setup page change Grid > Background, and be sure to play with the Alpha setting.
KC1LKO

Postby KC1LKO » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:18 pm

w-u-2-o wrote:More specifically, on that setup page change Grid > Background, and be sure to play with the Alpha setting.

Hello and thanks for responding. I have been at that "place to start" multiple times and played with the various settings. They impact the filter and other aspects... However, given the assurance from both of you that it must be there.... I finally realized that though the color I see in the fill is nowhere on the dialog... it was purely due to the alpha settings. The setting I was looking for is called data fill even though the color was different. Thanks !!!

Return to “Thetis”