All Bands are Dead on Receive

K1LSB

All Bands are Dead on Receive

Postby K1LSB » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi all,

I just received my new 7000 MkII black version yesterday and can't get the panafall to show any receiver activity in any band. It's as though there's no antenna connected, even though I do have my 80/40 dipole connected as Antenna 1. I can attach or remove the antenna from the Ant 1 connector on the rear panel with no change at all in the appearance of the panafall.

Also, the entire Antenna Selector panel is grayed out in Setup so I can't select any antenna to apply to any band anyway, see attached pic.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Antenna Selector Grayed Out.PNG
Antenna Selector Grayed Out.PNG (167.79 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
administrator

Re: All Bands are Dead on Receive

Postby administrator » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:08 am

General----H/W Select Tab ensure that you have selected the ANAN-7000DLE and Alex check box is checked.

Regards,

Apache Labs Support
K1LSB

Re: All Bands are Dead on Receive

Postby K1LSB » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:13 am

administrator wrote:General----H/W Select Tab ensure that you have selected the ANAN-7000DLE and Alex check box is checked.

Regards,

Apache Labs Support

Yes, 7000DLE and Alex box are selected.

Whatever the problem was, it's gone now - I Exported the database then Reset database and I now have Receive capabilities on all bands and the Antenna Selector panel is available again. But if I Import the saved database then the problems return. So I'll just have to rebuild all my settings from scratch.

Thanks for the reply,

Mark

Return to “Thetis”