Please try : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kafb2ln3dvbgx ... 6.zip?dl=0
There are quite a number of changes 'under the hood' in regards to display. Also please keep an eye out for the errorlog.txt file.
Note: use all the files in the zip
After the weekend testing, source for a6 will go off to Doug.
- add: when using a single RX and when in panafall, the splitter between panadaptor and waterfall can be dragged up and down. Right click to recenter
- fix: untrapped exception on shut down caused by thread time outs in power off button not waiting long enough (display_volts_amps_thead)
- change: thread time out for multimeter_thread(s) in power off button state now based on meter delay
- add: ErrorLog.txt created if any untrapped .NET or DirectX issues (\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\OpenHPSDR\Thetis\ErrorLog.txt)
- fix: rx2 waterfall bitmap resized correctly, this would only be noticeable if you switched from panafall to waterfall on rx2
- change: grid scale numbers flip side away from passband filter for USB/LSB/DIGU/DIGL/CWU/CWL
GREAT WORK Richie!!!