NC3Z wrote:Should Thetis work with 4K resolution?
Not sure the best way for you to address it, I am just reporting issues from a user perspective. Not sure how many hams are using these new versions of 2.6.8 or even how many may even be running 4K.
Try this version : https://www.dropbox.com/s/srhq9rm6rvlob ... 9.zip?dl=0
I have just quickly added an indicator, that will show top left of spectrum/waterfall. A red indicator will show if the render thread is not achieving requested fps. Turn your fps down until this red indicator turns off 99.9% of the time. I can just about manage 40fps at 4k full screen on a 680GTX when showing panafall (with disable picDisplay enabled and no spot background).
Everything is a trade off at the moment. GDI+ into a picture box is not the fastest, and until the DirectX engine is completed (yes I have started working on it... dont tell anyone), then it will be a case of managing fps vs responsiveness.
Also, thanks for reporting the issues Gary, you perhaps didn't really notice it before, because even at 60fps (although you wouldn't be getting that), the draw thread would always sleep for around 16ms.Also, in this build (b7) :
Notch filter gui, still work in progress. No gui resize of notch as yet. Not fully tested, bugs to be found I am sure.
- Click +MNF to add a notch filter at current VFOA frequency, 200Hz wide. Shift click +MNF to add one 100Hz wide.
- Middle click a notch to toggle active state (it turns a feint grey and text pop out is red when inactive)
- Shift middle click a notch to delete it
- Drag notch to move, change only apply after release
- MNF toggle state will make all notches turn feint shade
- mouse over a notch to give pop out details
- notches can be added/edited etc via standard setup->dsp->mnf
- notches can not be added/deleted etc if setup->dsp->mnf is in add/edit state