Thetis 2.6.2 and RX2 controls missing.

WD8ED

Thetis 2.6.2 and RX2 controls missing.

Postby WD8ED » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello all,

I did the usual searching and didn't find any reference to an issue like this. I'm running Firmware 10.5 and Thetis 2.6.2. With both receivers set to 192 KHz and RX2 activated and displaying on the screen fine, I don't get any other controls displayed for RX2. So I appear to be unable to control things like modes, muting and just about everything else. I can change the frequency on the spectrum display and the VFO window. But that's about it.

Am I missing something? A setting?

Thank you,

Ed
WD4ED
w-u-2-o

Re: Thetis 2.6.2 and RX2 controls missing.

Postby w-u-2-o » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Ed,

When you activate RX2 and your Thetis window is not maximized to take up the entire screen, the window resizes and the RX2 controls may be off the bottom of the screen. Move or resize your Thetis window as required to see them.

This issue (I'll stop short of calling it a bug) was also in PowerSDR until just a few versions ago. The change has not yet been carried over to Thetis.

Scott
WD8ED

Re: Thetis 2.6.2 and RX2 controls missing.

Postby WD8ED » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Thank you Scott,

I just started Thetis to see if what you say is correct, (not that I doubted it!) but I left RX2 activated when I last closed. It loaded and all of the controls were there. I never even got a chance. Go figure.

I haven't had my ANAN-100 for very long. Explains why I had not seen this. The radio runs so much better with the Protocol 2 10.5 firmware I'll live with the current issues in Thetis.

Thank you again,

Ed

Return to “Thetis”