TX EQ inop

Cosmo1stgen

TX EQ inop

Postby Cosmo1stgen » Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 pm

My first post on the new forum. Running the latest thetis I just wanted to note the the EQ on TX does not seem to be working. I am runing a 16 bit hermes board and 1kw ldmos amp. Tx audio is a sterling audio st51 condensor mic to a behringer 202hd running VAC audio. On the air with Gordon w2gor I was being told the audio boomy and flat. I had a problem with this on the previous version of thetis but turning off vac and on again cured it. With Gordon listening and the EQ turned on I ran the eq sliders up and down while speaking with no change in audio. Tried a complete computer reboot no change. Tried making a new audio profile no change. I have not tried a mic directly to the radio only VAC 1 but it does not seem to work.

A small side note that is likely completely unrelated I do have the spots in the panadapter active. It works very well.

Ryan
KK6DZB
w-u-2-o

Re: TX EQ inop

Postby w-u-2-o » Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 am

Spotting in the panadapter is very cool. We just need a button to clear the spots and let them start over and it'd be pretty great.

Don't forget that this will also happily coexist with things like Spotcollector, too. Those spots won't show up on the panadapter, but that way you can have the best of both worlds until such time as the built-in spotter reaches Spotcollector levels of complexity and capability :)

73!

Scott

Return to “Thetis”