piHPSDR new: P1+P2+PURESIGNAL+DIVERSITY

dl1ycf

piHPSDR new: P1+P2+PURESIGNAL+DIVERSITY

Postby dl1ycf » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

Hi folks,

as an outcome of my recent work on piHPSDR, I now can report major improvements:

- working with P1 and P2
- PURESIGNAL working both with P1 and P2
- DIVERSITY implemented a-new, and working with P1 and P2
- CW working in all respects: CAT-CW, LOCAL-CW and internal-CW. You can even do "local CW" without having a GPIO,
since when "internal" is NOT checked in the CW menu, the paddle can be attached to the ANAN and piHPSDR handles the keying.

PURESIGNAL now should also work with HERMES boards in P2 (this was not possible before), but I could not test it myself.

Some demonstrations can be found on dl1ycf.darc.de, the code is on github.com/dl1ycf, and virtually everything has alread been merged by John into his "official" repository on github.com/g0orx.

I have had some beta testers in the U.S., including a ham using it on MacOS. I would like to hear from more hams testing the new version.

Yours, DL1YCF.
administrator

Re: piHPSDR new: P1+P2+PURESIGNAL+DIVERSITY

Postby administrator » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 am

Hi Christoph,

Many thanks for your effort and the amazing additions to Pihpsdr, I am running your latest commit and it works really well!

Abhi
DL8LAQ

Postby DL8LAQ » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi Christoph,

thank you for your effort to make pihpsdr available on Mac. I have got a MacPro with HighSierra and will test your version soon.

Thank you!

Norbert
73, Norbert - DL8LAQ - ANAN-7000DLE
dl1ycf

Postby dl1ycf » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:13 pm

On my github account github.com/dl1ycf you will find a pre-compiled binary and instructions how to load the GTK environment
still needed.

If you are familiar to UNIX/LINUX, you can equally well build it from the sources, also using the "homebrew" universe on MacOS.
But then, you also need to compile WDSP first, and you need several additional libraries, such as fftw, portaudio, etc.

If this remark is "double dutch" (in German: Böhmische Dörfer) to you, try the binary.

Yours, DL1YCF.

Return to “piHPSDR”