memory.xml file PSDR 3.4.7

devnull

memory.xml file PSDR 3.4.7

Postby devnull » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:44 am

All,

I've upgrade my main PC to Win 10 (I know ... :twisted: ) and also done a few more upgrades, i.e. Firmware to 5.9 and App. to PwrSDRmRX 3.4.7. Copying my OLD memory file (blah/memory.xml), as I always have done, doesn't seem to work. My backup file is 48kB in size and gets clobbered every time I start PSDR and open the memory file, PSDR resets the file to 1kB.
Obviously I doing something wrong, but what?

Whilst I'm ad it could the CTUN be fix please (pretty please :oops: ) using stitched RX's I can not tune across the whole displayed spectrum. I know I can use different RX-only apps, but that will make me even more not using PSDR, but I have to if I want to TX which I occasionally do :roll:

One more thing, I'm looking for the topic of relay or relay driver issues for the ANAN 100D. It been a while but something about this is lurking in the back of my mind about that. TNX.

73 Hauke (VK1HW)
--
VK1HW(Hauke)

"May all your future disasters be simulated"
w-u-2-o

Re: memory.xml file PSDR 3.4.7

Postby w-u-2-o » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41 pm

That's a strange issue, Hauke. I don't have an immediate answer for you, but at least I can post a reply to bump this back up to the top of the active topics list.

Scott
devnull

Re: memory.xml file PSDR 3.4.7

Postby devnull » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 am

Ok, found a work around.
Copy didn't work, but a save as saved the day, i.e. loading the old memory.xml file into Notepad++ and then saving it as memory.xml to overwrite the current file.
Starting PSDR and open Memory and voila all good.

Now onto the CTUN issue ...
Oh and the RELAY issue ... (not on my ANAN, a friend of mine ...)

73 Hauke (VK1HW)
--
VK1HW(Hauke)

"May all your future disasters be simulated"

Return to “PowerSDR mRX”