SDR-NET Sunday 12:30 PM CST (1830Z) 14.340 Mhz

Mike, K0JTA

Postby Mike, K0JTA » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 am

The regular Sunday SDR-NET meets on 14.340 Mhz at 12:30 PM central time here in South-Eastern Minnesota. (1830 GMT, now that "daylight savings time" is DE-activated.) I thank you all for your continued participation!

This net is simply a gathering place for folks to ask questions, get operating hints, etc. about our SDR units. It is highly informal. Join in by radio or via LIVESTREAM, where you can use the CHAT WINDOW to participate. (http://livestream.com/k0jta)

Last Sunday, We had a another GREAT session, with a total of 19 participants, including me:

---

--CALL--(NAME)---RADIO]-----NOTES------------------

- W2CA (Gary) [Flex-6500] Running FLEX POWER GENIUS (Pre-production)

- K5JLC (Kackie) [100D] 7-band vertical in Oklahoma

- W7GVW (Steve) [100D] On after radio was in a box for three years

- N7CVZ (Mike) [8000DLE] Good signal from Corbitt, Oregon

- W0OXB (Dave) [IC-7610] Mentioned SDR gathering 1.968 Stillwater, MN 8PM

- KI0F (Roger) [IC-7300] Comm port was switching, now resolved

- W2GS (George) [8000DLE] All is good, 51 degrees, cloudy

- KD5AW (Karl) [IC-756 Pro] Flex-6600 is ON ORDER

- K0ZBI (George) [Flex-150] Short time, beaming North to me

- WA2TWA (Mel) [IC-7300] 3-el. Step IR, PW1 amp

- KC3IRF (Rob) [FT-847] Just checking in...

- KF5VQY (Lou) [FR-897D; Flex-6300 on order]

- WB6JFH (Dave) [7000DLE] (Moved up from ANAN-10)

- WA2DVU (Bill) [7000DLE] New Win-10 computer now at 12% CPU

- K7RFW (Ray) [IC-7300] 40m loop at 20 feet from Leighton, Idaho

- KI6UM (Lou) [8000DLE] All is good when you have an ANAN-8000 DLE

- AF2K (Irv) [IC-756 ProII] Waiting to get the freq. for his net at 2PM

- W7VOL (Dave) [Flex-6500] All is fine, no time to chat as it was 2PM!

The session was stopped at 2:00 PM, Minnesota local time. This was a very nice, very active session.

I hope to see you all on the SDR-NET on Sunday!

---

As an added SDR-NET note: If you are not hearing my station here in South-East Minnesota due to the possible fact that you and I are simply too close, call in and ask for a relay; -Please do attempt to contact ANY of the net participants, so you can join in! -This, or use the CHAT WINDOW that is part of the LIVESTREAM web site. (See below for more on Livestream...)

To view and to hear the ANAN-NET, go to my LIVESTREAM streaming web link
http://livestream.com/k0jta

Note; -Just load the above Livestream URL and just LET THE SHORT COMMERCIAL PLAY. You will have to endure this short commercial, so do not try to side-step. The video and audio feed will begin automatically, when the commercial is done.

73; Mike K0JTA
Mike, K0JTA

Re: SDR-NET Sunday 12:30 PM CST (1830Z) 14.340 Mhz

Postby Mike, K0JTA » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:39 pm

The regular Sunday SDR-NET meets on 14.340 Mhz at 12:30 PM central time here in South-Eastern Minnesota. (1830 GMT, now that "daylight savings time" is DE-activated.) I thank you all for your continued participation!

This net is simply a gathering place for folks to ask questions, get operating hints, etc. about our SDR units. It is highly informal. Join in by radio or via LIVESTREAM, where you can use the CHAT WINDOW to participate. (http://livestream.com/k0jta)

Last Sunday, We had a another GREAT session, with a total of 18 participants, including me.
Here's a summary:

--CALL--(NAME)---RADIO]--NOTES------------------

- WA2DVU (Bill) [7000DLE]
New Jersey

- WB6JFH (David) [7000DLE]
Fan noise is OK in his 7000

- N7CVZ (Mike) [8000DLE]
Corbitt, OR

- W2GS (George) [8000DLE]
35 degrees in Tennessee

- KM0F (Bill) [IC-7300]
Huron, SD (Relayed by W2GS)

- KI6UM (Lou) [8000DLE]
Replacement 8000 fan is QUIETER!

- KG0T (name) [7000DLE]
comments

- K0ZBI (George) [Flex-1500]
Cannon Falls, MN

- KC3HMA (Norm) [IC-7300]
Located in MD

- K6MII (Dan) [Swan 100]
Vertical antenna, Dover, ID

- W1FYI (Dick) [200D]
Westport, Conn.

- KC3HMA (Norm) [IC-7300]
AL-81H at 600 watts, 130 foot end-fed antenna

- K2CB (Eric) [Flex-6300]
Southern New Jersey

- AG6VV (Ken) [Flex 6700]
Near San Jose; Loop antenna

- KC2GNV (Brian) [8000DLE]
Fan controller cuts out; Running v.1.68 Ardruino software

- AI6RE (Don) [Flex-6500]
60 degrees in San Jose; KPA-500

The session was stopped at 2 PM, Minnesota local time. This was a very nice, very active session.

I hope to see you all on the SDR-NET on Sunday!

---

As an added SDR-NET note: If you are not hearing my station here in South-East Minnesota due to the possible fact that you and I are simply too close, call in and ask for a relay; -Please do attempt to contact ANY of the net participants, so you can join in! -This, or use the CHAT WINDOW that is part of the LIVESTREAM web site. (See below for more on Livestream...)

Note; -Just load the above Livestream URL and just LET THE SHORT COMMERCIAL PLAY. You will have to endure this short commercial, so do not try to side-step. The video and audio feed will begin automatically, when the commercial is done.

73; Mike K0JTA
Mike, K0JTA

Re: SDR-NET Sunday 12:30 PM CST (1730Z) 14.340 Mhz

Postby Mike, K0JTA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 pm

The regular Sunday SDR-NET meets on 14.340 Mhz at 12:30 PM central time here in South-Eastern Minnesota. (1830 GMT, now.) I thank you all for your continued participation!

73; Mike K0JTA
Mike, K0JTA

Re: SDR-NET Sunday 12:30 PM CST (1730Z) 14.340 Mhz

Postby Mike, K0JTA » Sat May 05, 2018 1:38 am

The regular Sunday SDR-NET meets on 14.340 Mhz at 12:30 PM central time here in South-Eastern Minnesota. (1730 GMT, now.) For those who have participated in the past, I thank you all for your continued participation!

73; Mike K0JTA

Return to “PowerSDR mRX”