ANAN 100D/Angelia board PSDR config for CommCat

qst

ANAN 100D/Angelia board PSDR config for CommCat

Postby qst » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 am

Hello all,
please help how to configure PowerSDR to work with CommCat to log in. I have a physical 4 ports rs232, I added 2 pairs of virtual ports in VPSD
The SDR is not visible in CommCat despite various attempts at port settings in PSDR and CommCat.
Greetings from Wroclaw.
Slawomir SP6DLO
w-u-2-o

Re: ANAN 100D/Angelia board PSDR config for CommCat

Postby w-u-2-o » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:38 pm

You do not need any hardware ports for this to work, although you can do it that way if you wish.

What virtual serial port software are you using: VSPM, com0com or VSPE?

Scott
K9RX

Re: ANAN 100D/Angelia board PSDR config for CommCat

Postby K9RX » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:55 pm

I have CommCAT and it is working fine with PSDR. Did you configure the "CAT" for use with CommCAT or are you trying to configure one of the others? (CAT1, 2, 3, 4)? I use 3 of these 4 ports and all work great.

I am using a VSP provided by MicroHam KeyerII ... I created a cable using it - CC connects at one end of that cable and PSDR connects at the other.

You're welcome to write to me direct - K9RX at ARRL dot net and we can walk through this if you continue to have issues.

I have had CommCAT since 2005 - work with Howard all the time and there are MANY features in the program that i had suggested and asked for. It IS the most powerful logging program out there for pure DXing.

Gary
K9RX

Return to “PowerSDR mRX”