Settings WSJT-X <> lin HPSDR ?

OH0KCE

Settings WSJT-X <> lin HPSDR ?

Postby OH0KCE » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Hi !
Someone have try to run WSJT-X on a Anan 200D under Ubuntu 20.04 ? Can't get LinHPSDR to find WSJT-X :(
what radio can i use in WSJTX settings, there are no Anan SDR radios?

The lin HPSDR running fine under Ubuntu !

Greetings de Leif OH0KCE
va7qi

Re: Settings WSJT-X <> lin HPSDR ?

Postby va7qi » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:10 am

Hi Leif,

I do not use LinHPSDR, but WSJT-X has a radio setting for "FlexRadio/Anan PowerSDR/Thetis, which works fine here for both my Anan-10 and the 7000 DLE. Now, that is the setting for audio and don't forget to configure the VAC devices as well.

Good luck and 73 de va7qi, ....Erik.
OH0KCE

Postby OH0KCE » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:43 am

va7qi wrote:Hi Leif,

I do not use LinHPSDR, but WSJT-X has a radio setting for "FlexRadio/Anan PowerSDR/Thetis, which works fine here for both my Anan-10 and the 7000 DLE. Now, that is the setting for audio and don't forget to configure the VAC devices as well.

Good luck and 73 de va7qi, ....Erik.

Hi, Tnx info.
I use the WSJT-X ver 2.2.2 and this ver. have not "FlexRadio/Anan PowerSDR/Thetis" in the radio list
what ver do You use?

h. Leif OH0KCE
SA3ATF

Postby SA3ATF » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am

Hello Leif.

I use WSJT-X 2.2.2 but together with Windows 10 Pro. There I have chosen Kenwood TS-2000 as rig and it works perfectly.
Also run DXLab and VoiceMeeter Potato for rig control, log etc. and audio routing.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!
ha5ft

Postby ha5ft » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Hello Leif,
You should install tty0tty for creating a virtual serial cable. Unfortunately it is not in the ubuntu repo. So you shoul download it from github, compile it and install it.
After that:
Create a virtual serial cable
Create a virtual audio cable in pulse audio. There are tutorials for doing this on the net.
Connect linhpsdr to the virtual audio cable and the virtual serial cable.
Do the same thing in wsjt-x
Select Kenwood ts200 as the radio in wsjt-x. This will affect which cat commands the software will use for controlling the radio.

The procedure essentially simmilare to the procedure you use do on windows10, but you use different tools.

73 and good luck

Jani, ha5ft

Return to “linHPSDR”