Communication with Apache Labs

Phrotus

Postby Phrotus » Fri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Is it normal operating procedure to take weeks to respond to emails sent in reference to purchasing new equipment? It seems to me that communication with the company is just about non existent.
I'm trying to purchase a new 7000DLE-MKII and by the response I've received so far, they are telling me to 'go away'.

So.....what is the normal response time I should expect from Apache Labs after I send a query ?

Regards, Tom W4TMW
Tony EI7BMB

Re: Communication with Apache Labs

Postby Tony EI7BMB » Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Have you tried your junk email folder Tom ? Someone else had a similar issue recently here
db8gk

Postby db8gk » Fri May 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi Tom,

When I reached out to them on March 18th, I got a friendly and helpful reply within 30 minutes. Spam folder is a likely problem source.

Andreas, DB8GK
administrator

Postby administrator » Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi Tom,

We have received your emails and replied to all of them, we will send the paypal invoice to you once your order is ready,

Regards,

Apache Labs Support
Phrotus

Postby Phrotus » Fri May 15, 2020 4:40 pm

Hello Administrator....

Thanks for the reply. Where are you sending your replies? I check my spam folder every day so, it seems that is not where your replies are ending up. Anyway, that's the answer i was looking for and I thank you......just a confirmation that you have my order.

Now......the my cart on your website still contains my purchasing request's'. Does that mean you have not seen it ? Remember my 1st message was about a problem I was having try to register. I don't think that problem has been resolved since I am able to log-in to the Community but not the Apache Labs web site.

Anyway, I won't bother you guys now that I know my order is in the queue.

Have a great day and stay safe :) 73, Tom W4TMW
vk7mr

Postby vk7mr » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:36 am

HI All,
Can some one please help me, communication to Apache Labs appears to be ABSOLUTELY NON EXISTENT at the moment, I could
be wrong and if that is the case I will apologise in advance....

Scenario is I have sent approx four emails to support "support@apache-labs.com" and have called the phone number that is on the webpage
and the phone number used to go to message bank, now it appears to go now where, i.E disconnected ... I have an issue with a new V2 Controller
and would like to reach out to support as it appears to be a faulty encoder .... I only have so much patience ... if my 7000 develops an issue
within the statutory warranty period, looks like I am on my own with previous attempts ...

Matt VK7MR
administrator

Postby administrator » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:45 am

vk7mr wrote:HI All,
Can some one please help me, communication to Apache Labs appears to be ABSOLUTELY NON EXISTENT at the moment, I could
be wrong and if that is the case I will apologise in advance....

Scenario is I have sent approx four emails to support "support@apache-labs.com" and have called the phone number that is on the webpage
and the phone number used to go to message bank, now it appears to go now where, i.E disconnected ... I have an issue with a new V2 Controller
and would like to reach out to support as it appears to be a faulty encoder .... I only have so much patience ... if my 7000 develops an issue
within the statutory warranty period, looks like I am on my own with previous attempts ...

Matt VK7MR

Hi Matt,

I hope you received the address for the repair shipment, I have also emailed you the bounce report for the email replies send to you,

Will get the unit repaired ASAP on receipt,

Regards,

Tony
Apache Labs Support
vk7mr

Postby vk7mr » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:51 am

HI Tony,
Thank you very much for the contact, great to know the the problem reaching out to "Support" was located at my end whereby emails were bouncing back ... That I will get looked at to stop it happening again.

I will apologise if I was a little bit terse, frustration coming out :mrgreen:

Many Regards and thanks for the excellent service and help.

Matt VK7MR
Dennis

Postby Dennis » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:48 am

Hi I am seeing Bounced mail from a Full mailbox?
using support@apache-labs.com,
never seen Full Mailbox here on Gmail,

just thought I would mention it unsure where the issue lies, I think others are seeing same

Dennis vk4sx
lauchlin

Postby lauchlin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:00 am

I am new here and also tried the support email 3 different time never heard a word from them . .HRO in USA helped me out .

Brent

VE7ZJ
Dennis

Postby Dennis » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 am

may have nothing to do with it, I changed Mail Clients from Gmail to Yahoo and received a reply with out Over flowing mail box, Tony advised he was seeing all of my mail, even though I was being told it was not delivered,

Cheers
Dennis vk4sx
Martinb

Postby Martinb » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:52 am

Indeed communication with Apache labs is anything else than easy. I was lucky and got an answer to my third email, but the information I got was not complete, so I responded with a clear question on the open issue. all was followed was silence.

Has anybody an idea how long the " lead time" for delivery of an Andromeda would be? support pointed to the information on the website, which is obviously from March/April announcing that delivery for Andromeda will start in May 2021.

Martin
DL5DS

Return to “Sales, Delivery, Warranty & Repair Discussions”