Special Production Run Hermes 14 bit.

The word from the top!
Forum rules
Only admin's and moderators can start a topic in this forum, but anyone can reply to an existing topic. Off topic replies will be deleted.
DG1LT

Re: Special Production Run Hermes 14 bit.

Postby DG1LT » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:55 am

I'm making a polite request here because I haven't received an answer from Apache Support for a long time. My emails are not being answered. I ordered a HPSDR Hermes and a 10W PA Board for Hermes a long time ago. The HPSDR Hermes board was also delivered, but the 10W PA was still missing.

Why isn't there a reply to emails?
Why is it not delivered as promised?
What should I do now?

I'm disappointed in how Apache treats customers.

Order Number: AC-3750 and Order Number: AC-3749.

73 DG1LT Thoren
py2rn

Postby py2rn » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:14 pm

Any news about Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card + 10W PA Board for Hermes delivery? I placed the order on May/2023 (Order Number: AC-4106), so far no news, and apache labs does not answer emails :?:

Ed PY2RN
phaselocked

Postby phaselocked » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm

This may not help those waiting for their Hermes board, but I emailed them (yet again) last night about the PA board and this time got a response:
The 10W PA relays used in the board are out of stock, we expect to receive them next month after which the boards will be shipped ASAP.
K1RT

Postby K1RT » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:05 pm

phaselocked wrote:This may not help those waiting for their Hermes board, but I emailed them (yet again) last night about the PA board and this time got a response:
The 10W PA relays used in the board are out of stock, we expect to receive them nJust month after which the boards will be shipped ASAP.

Just wondering whether anyone may have received their order for the 10W PA board for the Hermes since that forum post was made (in November).

(I ordered my board on June 24, 2022)

-K1RT-
phaselocked

Postby phaselocked » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:23 pm

K1RT wrote:Just wondering whether anyone may have received their order for the 10W PA board for the Hermes since that forum post was made (in November).

-K1RT-

Still nothing since I made that post.....truly abysmal customer service.
K1RT

Postby K1RT » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:21 pm

phaselocked wrote:
K1RT wrote:Just wondering whether anyone may have received their order for the 10W PA board for the Hermes since that forum post was made (in November).

-K1RT-

Still nothing since I made that post.....truly abysmal customer service.

Update: I received the following response to my order inquiry about the 10W amplifier:

Some parts in the 10W PA board are over 10 years old and we have had some supply chain issues procuring these, we have recently tested substitutes which work well and have ordered these, expected delivery of these parts is end March and we should be able to ship the 10W orders about two weeks after these parts have been received.

-K1RT-

Return to “Apache Labs News”