Looking for my first ANAN

Apache Labs radios ONLY, no other gear unless it comes with the radio.
Forum rules
Apache Labs radios ONLY. While it makes sense to provide this sub-forum for the convenience and benefit of the Apache Labs radio owner community, there is no desire to compete with the likes of qrz, qth, eham, etc. No other gear unless it comes with the radio, please. Listings for other than Apache Labs radios will be deleted. This forum takes no responsibility for bad transactions. Let the buyer and seller beware!
AF7T

Looking for my first ANAN

Postby AF7T » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:25 pm

Greetings All,

I 'm looking for my first ANAN. I feel as though I have come a long way in the SDR journey from Softrocks, to PeaBerries, to Flex 1500 (twice), and to EESDR SunSDR2Pro. Although the KE9NS was a noticeable improvement for the little Flex there was enough negativity from various sources to steer me away from acquiring another Flex. The Sun had a lot of what I am looking for in performance and flexibility (the software is way better than what FLEX offered) but it left a lot to be desired in terms of community and support. I keep being drawn to the ANAN community by the overall energy and SDR-passion (without the "kill the dissenters attitude" found in some places).

So, my tentative first step into the world of ANAN might be the -10 but the -100D, and the -200D are both likely candidates because I am especially intrigued by the diversity capabilities of the D models.

There seem to be very few used ANANs out in the market (and, I am watching QRZ, EHAM, SWAP.QTH on a frequent basis) for a clean used model because at this point I am a bit reluctant to drop $3-4K on a 7000DLE MKII as my first ANAN.

Do you any of you happen to have an ANAN sitting on the shelf not being used?

TIA,
Gary/af7t

Return to “Apache Labs Radios: Buy/Sell/Trade”