FS: ANAN-200D plus PiHPSDR

Apache Labs radios ONLY, no other gear unless it comes with the radio.
Forum rules
Apache Labs radios ONLY. While it makes sense to provide this sub-forum for the convenience and benefit of the Apache Labs radio owner community, there is no desire to compete with the likes of qrz, qth, eham, etc. No other gear unless it comes with the radio, please. Listings for other than Apache Labs radios will be deleted. This forum takes no responsibility for bad transactions. Let the buyer and seller beware!
VK3PF

FS: ANAN-200D plus PiHPSDR

Postby VK3PF » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:16 am

Hi all,

My ANAN-200D has been sitting unused for a couple of years. In excellent condition and was working fine when last powered up.
I also have a PiHPSDR controller which I have never used.
Both come with original packaging.
Both items purchased direct from Apache Labs.

Any interest from amateurs in VK?

Please contact me direct to discuss.

Peter VK3PF
madmickt

Re: FS: ANAN-200D plus PiHPSDR

Postby madmickt » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:54 am

Hi Peter,
I was just looking through the for sale adds and came accross your add for the 200D etc, Do you still have this gear and if so how much are you wanting for it etc. Some photos would be nice if you still have it.

Cheers Mick VK4OG
VK3PF

Re: FS: ANAN-200D plus PiHPSDR

Postby VK3PF » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:17 am

Hello Mick,

I have sent a direct email to you, with a photo of the PiHPSDR Controller. I also have images of the radio available. IMHO, both are in as new condition, with the Controller never having been powered up or removed from its box.

The radio and Controller are still here, as I have not attempted to sell them elsewhere.

I would prefer to sell them to someone in VK as the logistics should be simpler.

Anyone seriously interested should email me direct.

Regards,

Peter VK3PF

Return to “Apache Labs Radios: Buy/Sell/Trade”