broadband Directional Couplers

Apache Labs radios ONLY, no other gear unless it comes with the radio.
Forum rules
Apache Labs radios ONLY. While it makes sense to provide this sub-forum for the convenience and benefit of the Apache Labs radio owner community, there is no desire to compete with the likes of qrz, qth, eham, etc. No other gear unless it comes with the radio, please. Listings for other than Apache Labs radios will be deleted. This forum takes no responsibility for bad transactions. Let the buyer and seller beware!
liam

broadband Directional Couplers

Postby liam » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 am

hi Looking for a broadband directional coupler to use with Anan used or new

liam
w-u-2-o

Re: broadband Directional Couplers

Postby w-u-2-o » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 pm

The gold standard are the Xtronic couplers, available at HRO. The have ruler flat frequency response and handle legal limit power with margin to spare. Don't forget an appropriate attenuator between the coupler and the radio, if necessary (see this post: https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2384).
liam

Postby liam » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 pm

hi yes the HRO xtronic is fine but the cost plus carriage and TAX over here in EI makes it a bit pricy
so I was looking for a used one or a supplier in Europe I cant seem to find one on line, I understand the need

for a SMA antenn and thank you for the information

Liam
liam

Postby liam » Tue May 02, 2017 7:48 am

hi The Ring cores are here http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-pcs-10x6mm-ES ... xy9X5Ta5HQ

All parts for VK1HW project are online and work out at about 35euro including carriage A company in UK supply the DIecast box at 9 euro
on Amazon and the WIRE BNC and BNC dummy load are on Alibaba

thanks

Liam EI3GC

Return to “Apache Labs Radios: Buy/Sell/Trade”