Anan 10E For Sale

Apache Labs radios ONLY, no other gear unless it comes with the radio.
Forum rules
Apache Labs radios ONLY. While it makes sense to provide this sub-forum for the convenience and benefit of the Apache Labs radio owner community, there is no desire to compete with the likes of qrz, qth, eham, etc. No other gear unless it comes with the radio, please. Listings for other than Apache Labs radios will be deleted. This forum takes no responsibility for bad transactions. Let the buyer and seller beware!
rusham

Anan 10E For Sale

Postby rusham » Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 pm

This is the Anan 10E pictured below. Running v10.3 and Protocol 2. Runs on Thetis v2.8.11 and SDR-Console. Includes power cable. Smoke free environment. Important: this 10E receives normally on the SMA RX input but infrequently drops sensitivity as though the antenna was disconnected using BNC inputs. A momentary band change or clicking MOX restores sensitivity immediately. Problem may be as simple as a loose jumper connection between filter/PA and main boards, but I cannot get to them. I planned to use the 10E primarily for receiving because I like NR2 so much, as well as the FM-like SSB squelch. So I will be looking for a newer Anan transceiver after the 10E. Discounted to $550 and open to offers, shipped to lower 48, PayPal OK, no fees to you. Feel free to ask for additional details, I have owned this 10E for a short time, don't know the 10E history, but the previous owner did not disclose any issues, so hopefully it's something simple that happened in transit.
Attachments
IMG_4478.jpg
IMG_4478.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 71 times

Return to “Apache Labs Radios: Buy/Sell/Trade”