RDP whit REMAUD...no VAC-Cable

OZ1CT-Ben

RDP whit REMAUD...no VAC-Cable

Postby OZ1CT-Ben » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:06 pm

when I use teamviewer and run HPSDR and let Remaud do the audio + Mic it run ok no problem, but if I try to use RDP then I cant get any VAC-cable in the Remaud-setup ???? but in HPSDR I can see the VAC-cable...anyone there can me a hint what the problem is ???

The reason why I wold like to use RDP is that I have no licens for teamviewer ;-)
OZ1CT-Ben

Re: RDP whit REMAUD...no VAC-Cable

Postby OZ1CT-Ben » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:45 am

I found the "Error"

you have to setup in the RDP that you will "play audio" from the client and then it works :D

73" Ben
cleanrf

Re: RDP whit REMAUD...no VAC-Cable

Postby cleanrf » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm

I too would like to experiment with REMAUD. I use RDP and Voicemeter Banana with cheap headset and it works most of the time. I do have issues where my transmit audio gets choppy sometimes. It seems like it is worse when I first start transmitting remotely and after a few key ups it seems to get better. I also have an issue from time to time where RDP is lagging and grainy from time to time. If I connect with RDP without audio it seems almost realtime and no lagging. Think that trying another way pass the audio besides of RDP may solve this problem. Care to share how your setting are done with REMAUD, RDP and VAC?

Return to “Remote Operation Over The Internet”