When do the feedback and the correcting labels get displayed?

K9AQ

When do the feedback and the correcting labels get displayed?

Postby K9AQ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:55 pm

I am working on getting Pure Signal to work with a Hermes Lite 2 board, using PowerSDRmXPS v3.4.9 with Pure Signal 2. The Hermes Lite 2 should be capable of Pure Signal. It uses the Hermes protocol and is a full duplex radio. I get the "PureSignal" to display in green but I have not been able to get any data on Amp View and there is no display of the feedback and correcting labels.

I am using a Wavenode bi-directional coupler with a Pure Signal sample port. The Hermes Lite is a 5 W radio and I am getting about -17dbm out of the sample port.

The Hermes Lite 2 community forum has been responsive, with multiple responses that "it should" work, but I can't find anyone who has actually gotten it to work. A recent change in the Hermes LIte firmware changed the Pure Signal sample receiver from 2 to 4. I get a a good spectrum display of the sampled signal when I am transmitting, but no display of the feedback or correcting labels.

Any suggestions on what I should try next?

Don
K9AQ
K9AQ

Re: When do the feedback and the correcting labels get displayed?

Postby K9AQ » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 pm

The developer of the Hermes Lite 2 discovered a problem in the firmware that was causing my problem. With some changes to the firmware, he was able to get Pure Signal working on the Hermes Lite 2.

Don
K9AQ

Return to “PureSignal Operations (PowerSDR & Thetis)”