Need help with Voicemeeter Banana

USB headsets to digital audio workstation software...
dmalcolm

Need help with Voicemeeter Banana

Postby dmalcolm » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Installed VMB last evening. No problem installing but there is no 2 channel option in Win10’s Sound Control Panel. I can set the sample rate to 48k. When I try to select an input for Power SDR, only VMB outputs are offered. The reverse is true for WSJT-X where only VMB inputs are offered.
The computer has been rebooted a couple of times (Microsoft's universal fix-it).

Is there any help you can offer? Thanks.
Dan - K4HSQ
w-u-2-o

Re: Need help with Voicemeeter Banana

Postby w-u-2-o » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Dan,

First and most important: use the VB Audio control panels (on the Start menu in the VB Audio folder), both of them, to set sample rates. This will require a restart of the computer. After this the Windows Sound Control Panel should show 48KHz for these devices. Select two channel if necessary and available, otherwise don't stress over it.

Second, what other devices are you looking for in the PowerSDR VAC selection drop-downs?

Scott
dmalcolm

Re: Need help with Voicemeeter Banana

Postby dmalcolm » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Actually Scott it's now working. I suspect it's a combination of witchcraft and a power off reboot that did the trick. I did get VMB internal sample rate set to 48Khz, all other setting were already at 48Khz. Thanks.
Dan - K4HSQ

Return to “Digital ("Virtual") Audio”