Coherent IQ Streams for Adaptive EME

USB headsets to digital audio workstation software...
w-u-2-o

Re: Coherent IQ Streams for Adaptive EME

Postby w-u-2-o » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Conrad_PA5Y wrote:Just to be clear what must I do to bypass the pre-selector for RX1?
Follow the hot-link in item 4 in my post above, then see item 5.

Scott
Conrad_PA5Y

Postby Conrad_PA5Y » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Sorry when I was speed reading in a coffee break I did not notice that it was hyperlink. Will do so and also report back Wednesday evening all being well.

Conrad PA5Y
Bryan W4WMT

Postby Bryan W4WMT » Sat May 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi Conrad,

Does your 40 degree error seem to be constant for all signals on the band, or does it seem to depend on the polar angle of the incoming signal? The reason I ask is that there is a chance that the I & Q channels for RX2 are reversed in the code, which would be giving us the complement of the true phase angle. What do you think?

73, Bryan W4WMT
Conrad_PA5Y

Postby Conrad_PA5Y » Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello Brian.

Things are little hectic right now. I am involved with renovating a property on the same site as the current house, I should have moved this weekend but there are delays, also 6m has woken up!

I will try this week probably not until Friday, Monday busy, Tuesday Contest, Wednesday picking up new furniture for the new shack, Thursday contest - quite a week!

Project is not dead at all just on hold.

Best Regards

Conrad PA5Y
R3YA

Postby R3YA » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:42 am

Conrad_PA5Y wrote:Then we get to the real sticky wicket, how to TX on the correct frequency and return to 144.125 on RX. We have CAT tools that are tied to MAP65 but I am not sure about this yet. We will need Split, will we maintain coherent operation?

Hello friends!

I repeated all the actions of Conrad, now my system receives two channels (tranceiver is home made from EU1SW theme).
But the question arose about signal transmission.
How to teach to transmit a transceiver at a receiving frequency? I am using split now. But I have to tune in manually. Maybe there is a CAT from MAP65?

Al, R3YA team of RA3EME.

Return to “Digital ("Virtual") Audio”