We are currently asking for expression of interest in this Rig, we will announce the schedule of delivery once we have received the minimum thresh hold of orders.
This is NOT an order but an expression of Interest, you will be charged $985 when your order enters production and the balance of $990.00 plus shipping once it is ready to ship.
The ANAN-6000DLE is our new addition to the Black Edition Radios, this Radio comes in a miniature extruded Aluminum packaging much smaller that the 7000DLE MKII.
Based on the Orion MKII Platform, this rig boasts of over 103dB DR, Dual ADC receivers for Diversity operation, Large FPGA, 16 Bit Tx chain with 48v LDMOS Finals.
Power Output capable of 50W on HF with additional cooling and 30W on 6M, This rig boasts amazing Tx IMD better than -60dB IMD3.
External DC-DC converter required for operation with a single 13.8v Supply, this converter will be available at an additional nominal cost from Apache Labs.
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Interface: Ethernet
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: BNC 50 ohms
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 13.8v DC and 48v DC, Optional External DC-DC converter allows operation using a single 13.8v Supply 10A (Available Separately at a nominal cost)
- 2Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 166MM (L) x 72MM (H) x 176MM (W) (Not including extrusions)
- Rugged Aluminum Extrusion
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz offset
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 90dB
- Hardware support for 7 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 30W PEP SSB, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-20W AM, 30W CW,
- 50W on HF and 30W on 6M with additional cooling FAN
- IMD: IMD3 typically -68dB below PEP @ 30W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -43dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- I/O Port (Orion MKII)
- 3.25mm Barrel Speaker Jack
- SMA XVTR, 10Mhz reference Input, XVTR, ADC1, ADC2
- 3.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector
- BNC Antenna Port
- 13.8v DC Connector
- 48v DC PowerPole Connector