Introducing the V2 Controller for the ANAN/OpenHPSDR Radios
V2 runs PiHPSDR developed by John Melton, G0ORX,
Christoph van Wüllen, DL1YCF has added several features such as PureSignal, Diversity capability, CW enhancements, MAC OS support & Midi.
PCB design by Kjell Karlsen, LA2NI.
V2 is a perfect companion for the ANANs and are Plug & Play out of the Box!
This is a preorder with units available for shipping in 8-12 Weeks.
Preorder deposit $399, balance $300 to be paid when order is ready to ship, Shipping charges extra.
Features & Specifications:
- Support for two independent receivers each with Panadapter/waterfall
- 7 Inch Capacitive multi touch Display
- Gigabit Ethernet supports Protocol1 and Protocol2 firmwares
- All ANAN/OpenHPSDR hardware supported
- PureSignal Predistortion support
- Diversity reception Support (for dual ADC Radios)
- All Knobs/encoders (except Power Button & Tuning knob) can be assigned functions to suit the user
- Solid Metal Machined Tuning Knob
- Hardware futureproof - SBC can be upgraded in the future
- Linux OS (Raspbian Buster)
- Ports: 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI and USB-C ports
- 12-15v DC @ 2.5A
- Dimensions & Weight: H 14.7 CM x W 26.7 CM x D 3.7 CM, Weight 1.2Kgs Approx