ANAN-7000DLE MKII HF & 6M 100W SDR Transceiver **i7 CPU**
- Technical Specifications
- The ANAN-7000DLE MKII monoblock SDR transceiver incorporates an Intel 8th Generation i5/i7 core computer, the SDR client software is preloaded and calibrated making the unit completely Plug & Play!
- Unlike other Software Defined Radios which incorporate embedded processing with limited capabilities and no upgrade path, the ANAN-7000DLE MKII uses a powerful Intel 8th Generation Quad core SoC and Windows 10, this allows for digital transmission such as FT8 and others out of the box.
- Using Direct Down Conversion with an ultra low phase noise clock yields an RMDR of 116dB @ 2Khz separation, this means that close in weak signals will not be masked by the receiver’s phase noise.
- The transmitter specifications are also off the chart, use of a new 16bit DAC with an ultra low noise clock source results in transmit phase noise better than any other product available in the market.
- Use of LDMOS drivers and an optimized final Amplifier stage with adaptive Predistortion Algorithm (PureSignal) yields transmit IMD of -68db @ 100W PEP, this is at least 20dB better than any Class A transmitter and over 30dB better than the competition.
- Use of two 16bit phase synchronous ADCs allow for advanced applications such as Diversity reception for ultimate noise mitigation and effects of signal fading.
- Integrated i5/i7 Windows 10 computer with SDR client preloaded and calibrated at the factory making the radio completely plug and play. (NO EXTERNAL PC Required)
- Capable of driving three full HD monitors, ideal for digital modes.
- Stainless steel chassis and large aluminium heatsink for excellent thermal dissipation and Rx/Tx isolation.
- PA board improvements for higher duty cycle, 100% ICAS duty cycle supported.
- Tx Signal generation redesigned to improve SNR at low power levels.
Shipping Commences February 20th 2019.
Free Worldwide Express Shipping on preorders placed till 31st January 2019. A saving of $150!!
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Integrated Intel 8th Generation i5/i7 Computer with Windows 10 OS
- 128GB SSD (Upgradeable)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (Upgreadeable)
- Interface: Ethernet
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: Three BNC 50 ohms Software Configurable Ports, Three BNC ADC1 Bypass and Loop in ports, One BNC for RX2
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 13.8v DC @ 25A, 3A Receive/25A Transmit, 30A PSU recommended,
- 10Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 384MM (L) x 114MM (H) x 310MM (W) (Not including extrusions)
- Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminum heatsink with Temperature controlled internal/External (Optional) Fan.
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Independent filter banks for each ADC
- 6M LNAs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz offset
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 90dB
- Hardware support for 7 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 100W PEP SSB, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-30W AM, 100W CW
- IMD: IMD3 typically -68dB below PEP @ 100W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -43dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- RCA Line In, Digital Inputs, PTT in, PTT Out
- DB9 Seven Software Configurable Open Collector Outputs
- SMA XVTR, 10Mhz reference Input
- 3.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones and two 6.25mm Speaker Outputs
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector (SDR)
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector (PC)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Gen2
- Wi-Fi SMA Antenna Connector
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)