ANAN-7000DLE 100W HF & 6M Transceiver
- Technical Specifications
The ANAN-7000DLE – Second to none!
- Using Direct Down Conversion with an ultra low phase noise clock yields an RMDR of 116dB @ 2Khz separation, this means that close in weak signals will not be masked by the receiver’s phase noise.
- The transmitter specifications are also off the chart, use of a new 16bit DAC with an ultra low noise clock source results in transmit phase noise better than any other product available in the market.
- Use of LDMOS drivers and an optimized final Amplifier stage with adaptive Predistortion Algorithm (PureSignal) yields transmit IMD of -68db @ 100W PEP, this is at least 20dB better than any Class A transmitter and over 30dB better than the competition.
- Use of two 16bit phase synchronous ADCs allow for advanced applications such as Diversity reception for ultimate noise mitigation and effects of signal fading.
The ANAN-7000DLE HF & 6M 100W SDR Transceiver offers top of the line performance is a compact rugged package, it is based on the work of the OpenHPSDR community.
The new PA board incorporates the following updates over the previous generation:
1. PA Gain redistribution for better IMD
2. Thermally compensated Bias
3. Current/Voltage/Temp Sensors
4. Temp controlled internal and option for external FAN
5. Independent BPFs and 6M LNAs for each ADC, option to ground ADC2 on Tx
6. Several other minor tweaks
SPECIAL PRICE OF $399 FOR THE PiHPSDR CONTROLLER IF ORDERED WITH AN ANAN-7000DLE PRE-ORDER
Please Note : This special price for the PiHPSDR controller only applies if jointly ordered with an ANAN-7000DLE
If you cancel your ANAN-7000DLE pre-order the PiHPSDR controller will be charged at regular price of $599
PLEASE PUT A NOTE IN YOUR ORDER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE PiHPSDR CONTROLLER WITH YOUR PRE-ORDER AND WE WILL SEND A SEPARATE INVOICE.
This is a preorder for an ANAN-7000DLE, the booking amount is $295 and the balance of the special price of $2995 will be charged when the radio ships, expected ship date is late October/Early November 2017.
Images are of a prototype unit.
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Interface: Ethernet
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: Three BNC 50 ohms Software Configurable Ports, Three BNC ADC1 Bypass and Loop in ports, One BNC for RX2
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 13.8v DC @ 25A, 3A Receive/25A Transmit
- 5Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 276MM (L) x 79MM (H) x 265MM (W) (Not including extrusions)
- Rugged Aluminum Extrusion with Temperature controlled internal/External (Optional) Fan.
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Independent filter banks for each ADC
- 6M LNAs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz offset
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 90dB
- Hardware support for 7 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 100W SSB, CW, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-30W AM
- IMD: IMD3 typically -68dB below PEP @ 100W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -43dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- RCA Line In, Line Out, PTT in, PTT Out
- DB9 Seven Software Configurable Open Collector Outputs
- SMA XVTR, 10Mhz Reference Input
- 3.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones and two 6.25mm Speaker Outputs
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)