Angelia (Assembled & Tested)
Lead time 2 weeks
90 DAYS WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
ANGELIA is a state-of-the-art soft core uP 4th generation DDC/DUC, Hermes-like, transceiver board that incorporates an Altera Cyclone IV FPGA and dual LTC2208 ADCs. The large FPGA and dual ADCs permit exceptional versatility and performance. The FPGA is large enough to allow on-board, soft-core processing, if desired, and the dual ADCs allow true coherent receiver operations.
- Dual Phase Synchronous LTC2208 16 Bit ADCs
- 1/2 W Ultra Linear Amplifier (250mW on 6M)
- Large 115K (EP4CE115) Cyclone IV FPGA
- Supports 7 High performance Independent Receivers on a single ADC
- Supports 2 Coherent Receivers using independent ADCs/antennas for beam forming/diversity
- FPGA has enough space to add on multiple soft core processors for standalone operation
- Onboard 128MB Flash
- Onboard 32Mbit Synchronous RAM
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)