ANAN-10 HF + 6M 10W All Mode Transceiver
- Technical Specifications
Delivery 3 Weeks
* 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects
* Assembled & Tested
* The Customer is responsibe for any Duties, Taxes or levies charged by customs during import.
Please note that we do not ship to the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway and Spain directly, kindly contact our respective distributors if you would like to purchase an ANAN radio or if you have any queries.
Declarations of Conformity
The ANAN-10 complies with FCC Part 97 rules for the Amateur Radio Service.
Specifications & Highlights:
- Continuous, uninterrupted, receive coverage from 10KHz to 55MHz. .
- Supports Real-Time display of entire sectrum from 0-55mHz (with suitable PC software)
- Supports 7 fully independent receivers (sharing the same antenna - and with suitable PC software)
- Each receiver can display 48/96/192/384/1152kHz of spectrum
- Blocking Dynamic Range (ARRL Method) no detectable gain compression
below ADC overload
- Transmit and receiver image rejection > 110dB
- Full duplex operation, any split over entire 160m to 6m range.
- Transmitter two-tone 3rd order IMD of -50dBc on 20m @ 400mW output
- Built-in high performance preamp, with a noise floor typically -135dBm in 500Hz
- Software-selectable 31dB input attenuator in 1dB steps
- High performance receiver – same specifications as the HPSDR Mercury receiver (ie Dynamic Range typically 125dB)
- FPGA code can be updated via the Industry Standard TCP/IP network Ethernet connection
- Seven user-configurable open-collector outputs, independently selectable per band and Tx/Rx (for relay control, etc - with sequencing via PC code)
- Separate open-collector PTT connection for amplifier control, etc, with sequencer
- Microphone PTT jumper-selectable from tip or ring connection
- Bias for electret microphones via jumper
- Four user-configurable 12 bit analogue inputs (for ALC, SWR etc)
- Three user-configurable digital inputs (for linear amplifier over temperature, etc)
- Can operate from a 13.8v DC supply or 12v and 5v supplies
- Jumper selected in-built low noise and high efficiency switch mode power supply designed by Kjell Karson,LA2NI – less than 600mA (receive - one receiver) from a 13.8V supply
- I2C bus connector for control of external equipment
- Full QSK operation (performance dependant on associated PC and control software)
- Low-level transmitter output for transverter use via user-selectable output attenuator
- Stereo audio outputs at line and headphone levels
- In-built 1W stereo audio amplifier for directly driving speakers
- Direct, de-bounced connections for a Morse key (straight or iambic) and PTT
- Low phase noise (-137dBc/Hz @ 1kHz) 122.88MHz master clock, which can be phase-locked to an internal 10MHz TCXO or external fequency reference
- Low phase noise (-140dBc/Hz @ 1kHz at 14MHz) 122.88MHz master clock,
which can be phase-locked to an internal 10MHz TCXO or external frequency
- Direct ribbon cable interface to Apollo 15W power amplifier, low pass filters and automatic ATU
- Industry Standard TCP/IP network Ethernet interface supports static, APIPA or DHCP IP address
- Hermes responds to ping and ARP requests and auto senses network connection speed
- Eight (8) Layer PCB design for the most professional, state-of-the-art, design available.
Apache Labs adds the following features with the ANAN-10
- Custom build rugged Extruded Housing for Hermes and the PA
(note: no ventilation holes required in .mil style designs)
- Mosfet 10W Linear amplifier (160M-6M) gives 15-20W out on HF and 10-15W on 6M
- LPFs for the PA harmonic suppression and receiver filtering
- Software Configurable Triple antenna ports
- SWR Bridge, enables Forward and Reverse Power plus SWR to be displayed using suitable PC software.
- T/R, LPF Switching using mechanical relays (gold plated contacts)
- Reverse Polarity protection with resettable fuse
- All cables, Hardware and instructions to make a complete transceiver with Hermes
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)