ANAN-100D HF + 6M 100W All Mode SDR Transceiver
- Technical Specifications
* 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects
* Assembled & Tested
* The Customer is responsibe for any Duties, Taxes or levies charged by customs during import.
Please note that we do not ship to the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway and Spain directly, kindly contact our respective distributors if you would like to purchase an ANAN radio or if you have any queries.
Declarations of Conformity
The ANAN-100D complies with FCC Part 97 rules for the Amateur Radio Service.
The Heart of the ANAN-100D is the Angelia SDR:
ANGELIA is a state-of-the-art soft core uP 4th generation DDC/DUC, Hermes-like, transceiver
board that incorporates an Altera Cyclone IV FPGA and dual LTC2208 ADCs. The large FPGA and
dual ADCs permit exceptional versatility and performance. The FPGA is large enough to allow
on-board, soft-core processing, if desired, and the dual ADCs allow true coherent receiver
- 100W RD100HHF1 Based 160M - 6M rugged Linear amplifier
- Rugged Extruded aluminium housing, Weight: 4.5Kgs approx, Dimensions: 265.5mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 80mm (H)
- Combination of 7 LPF and 5 HPF Banks for front end Filtering (User Configurable as well)
- 6M LNA
- Dual Phase Synchronous LTC2208 16 Bit ADCs
- Large 115K (EP4CE115) Cyclone IV FPGA
- Supports 7 High performance Independent Receivers on a single ADC
- Supports 2 Coherent Receivers using independent ADCs/antennas for beam forming/diversity
- FPGA has enough space to add on multiple soft core processors for standalone operation
- Onboard 128MB Flash
- Onboard 32Mbit Synchronous RAM
To get the latest scoop right to your inbox.
Get information on our products.
- 91-0124 - 4245173/4/5(10AM - 6PM IST)